Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Final Presidential Debate




Tonight I went to Paradise City Restaurant and bar in Northampton to watch the third debate between McCain and Obama. I met up with my friend Adam and his girlfriend Liz.

This was the first debate that I didn't watch in my living room while avidly following twitter. In fact I didn't look at twitter once tonight!

What a different experience being surrounded by people's real time reactions in a bar as opposed to twitter.

It was pretty clear to me this time that Obama won, keeping his cool as usual.

Choice quote of the night:

Now with respect to a couple of things Senator McCain said, the notion that I voted for a tax increase for people making $42,000 a year has been disputed by everybody who has looked at this claim that Senator McCain keeps on making.

Even FOX News disputes it, and that doesn't happen very often when it comes to accusations about me.


I'll talk more about this later as I think I'm getting sick. I know I'm gonna feel worse in the morning... not going to classes tomorrow.

No comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com